Warranty & Return Policy
Returns, Refunds and Exchange
GtecStore recommend you to read GtecStore refund, refund and exchange policy prior to make a purchase from GtecStore.
- GtecStore return and refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law(“ACL”).
- You are solely responsible for your purchase, so please choose your products carefully before purchasing and placing an order.
- You must pay for return shipping.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
- - Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- - Is unsafe
- - Is significantly different from the sample or description
- - Doesn't do what we said it wouldn't or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is NOT MAJOR, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
- If any Goods that you returned contain your generated data such as files or information stored on a Hard Disk, SSD, Flash Memory, mobile phone, GtecStore strongly recommends you to back up your data to prevent data loss and remove any data before repairing/exchange/refund your Goods.
- GtecStore may request you to provide us with personal information during refund to assist us in complying with the refund processes.
- There will be no credit or refund given on the price difference of the ordered items due to price drops once the product has been processed and shipped out. Prices of computer parts are volatile and we do not control the price fluctuations. All credit card surcharges, postage and handling are non-refundable.
- We do not accept any returns of any opened and used products that may breach the health & safety regulations such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones, unless the item is faulty under the warranty terms.
When you are NOT entitled to a refund or exchange
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Ordered the wrong product
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Damaged the product by misusing it (such as if you dropped your mobile phone in water)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online).
How to contact us
1300 044 832
40-42 Cyber Loop