Terms and Conditions
By accessing GtecStore website you acknowledge that you have read understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions listed in this website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
For your Australian Consumer Law rights, please visit: http://cdn.msy.com.au/pdf/aclrights.pdf
Terms and conditions for use of GtecStore website
- GtecStore has right to change the prices of goods are advertised on website at any time without any prior notice.
- Contents provided in the GtecStore website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, price inaccuracies or any other errors. We will highly appreciate if you report those errors via our company email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GtecStore is not liable for any loss suffered by customer in connection with the unavailability of GtecStore website due to technical issues.
- You understand and agree that GtecStore may refer any suspected illegal activity to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses which may damage your computer. GtecStore will not be liable for any losses, liabilities, damages in connection with your use of this Website.
- GtecStore may collect and manage your personal information in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as may be amended from time to time and we respect your privacy in relation to any personal information given to us.
- Credit card issuer activities are generally considered as a legally binding contract between your credit card issuer and you. GtecStore is not responsible or endorse, whether explicit or implied, for the operation of these credit card issuer activities. Please review your credit card issuer’s policy carefully.
- GtecStore reserves the rights to change/alter Terms & Conditions of our website without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check the websites for any changes.
- GtecStore accepts VISA and Master Cards as methods of payment for your online order.
- All payments must be made in full prior to release the order.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain consent from your parents or legal guardian prior to registering as a user of this Website or to purchase Goods or Services from this Website.
- A binding contract between GtecStore and you only exist when GtecStore accepts your online order and delivers your online order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. GtecStore reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Pricing and Tax
- The Goods offered on this Website are offered in Australian Dollars and shipped domestically in each Australian State and Territory.
- GtecStore reserves the right to change the prices without notices.
- Goods offered on this website are 10% GST inclusive.
- By placing an order, you agree to pay the price of the Goods, Delivery, Handling and Credit Card Surcharge charge where applicable.
- GtecStore will provide GST inclusive tax invoice as proof of purchase.
- GtecStore delivers its Goods or Services in each Australian State and Territory, using Australia Post or our nominated courier.
- Delivery times may be longer for regional or remote areas in Australia.
- The applicable shipping costs are calculated at the checkout of your online order.
- Shipping costs are affected by the size, weight and materials of your ordered Goods or Services and your location.
- You are responsible to provide correct delivery address. If an incorrect delivery address was provided and GtecStore is subsequently notified of the error, we will do our best to redirect the parcel to the updated delivery address. However, if this occurs then you understand that additional delivery costs may be charged by Australia Post or our nominated courier and you agree to pay such additional delivery costs. If the additional delivery costs are known then GTEC solutions will endeavour to inform you of the costs first.
How to contact us
1300 044 832
40-42 Cyber Loop