HP X2 G4 I7-8565U 16GB, 512GB M.2, 13" 3K2K, PEN, WL, BT, WWAN, W10P 64, 3YR
Get the best of both worlds with the freedom and agility of a tablet and full PC performance. Backed by hardened security the HP Elite x2 delivers the performance and versatility you need while protecting your assets.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Intel® Core™ i7-8565U with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 13" diagonal 3Kx2K IPS WLED-backlit touch screen, 450 nits, 72% NTSC (3000 x 2000)
- 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Designed to influence
Meticulously crafted to exacting standards, this detachable PC is sophisticated in looks and performance. Enjoy exceptional productivity, the versatility of an x2, and enterprise-friendly features.
Connect and collaborate
Communicate clearly with amazing audio and advanced video conferencing using a world-facing microphone for enhanced noise cancellation.
Privacy when you need it
Help protect your data by controlling what the world sees with integrated security and privacy features. Swipe the shutter on the HP Privacy Camera to block your front and rear cameras’ view.
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-8565U with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor name footnote number||[6,7]|
|Internal Storage||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Hard drive (2nd)||32 GB eMMC|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports||2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support
1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Power delivery, DisplayPort™)
1 headphone/microphone combo
|Wireless||Intel® AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, non-vPro™
Intel® XMM™ 7360 LTE-Advanced Cat 9
|Expansion slots||1 nano SIM|
|Wireless Note||MU-MIMO supported|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Audio features||Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, 3 multi array microphone|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Keyboard||HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard, spill-resistant, backlit|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Camera||8 MP camera (rear-facing)|
|Weight||Starting at 1.17 kg (tablet with keyboard)|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module
HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock
HP Fingerprint Sensor
HP Secure Erase
TPM 2.0 embedded security chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
HP Sure Click
HP Sure Start Gen5
HP Sure Run Gen2
HP Sure Recover Gen2
HP BIOSphere Gen5
HP Client Security Gen5
HP Sure Sense
|Security management footnote number||[21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,41]|
|Software and Applications|
|Software||HP Connection Optimizer
HP Image Assistant
HP Hotkey Support
HP Noise Cancellation Software
HP Support Assistant
Native Miracast support
Buy Office (Sold separately)
|Management features||HP Driver Packs
HP System Software Manager (SSM)
HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU)
HP Client Catalog
HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen3
|Manageability features footnote number||[19,20]|
|Software footnote number||[13,18]|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||28.93 x 22.19 x 1.42 cm (tablet with keyboard)|
|Display||13" diagonal 3Kx2K IPS WLED-backlit touch screen, 450 nits, 72% NTSC (3000 x 2000)|
|Color gamut||72% NTSC|
|Display footnote number||[14,15,16,17,42]|
|Display||13" diagonal 3Kx2K touch display|
|Memory||16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s.|
|Memory and storage||16 GB memory
512 GB SSD storage
32 GB eMMC storage
|Battery and Power|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 2-cell, 47 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Power||65 W USB Type-C™ adapter|
|Power supply required footnote number||[33,34]|
|Battery life note||Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.|
|Warranty||3 years standard parts, labor and on-site limited warranty (3-3-3), depending on country (upgrades available). 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Dynamic Regulatory Solution will auto-change AC WLAN to abgn by passive scan when entering Indonesia.
-  WWAN module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Gigabit class Category 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Drive Lock & Automatic Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  HP Fingerprint Sensor sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).re TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  Windows Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen2: See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen2: See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen5 is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Recharges the battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Requires 8th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 64-bit, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) driver.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory H10 only for Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled WLAN card and discrete TPM 2.0 are required. See https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-platform-general.html
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability. On HP Elite x2 G4 units with WWAN shipping to China, HP Sure Sense is only available via Softpaq download.
-  Touch-enabled display and Sure View privacy panel will lower actual brightness.