APC SMART-UPS (SUA), 5000VA, IEC(8), USB, SERIAL, NETWORK, LCD, 5U RACK/TWR, 2YR WTY
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Provides proactive notifications of changing power or unit conditions and provides the user the ability to remotely control PMU functions.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Batteries & Runtime
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Sustainable Offer Status